Return to Futsal COVID-19 Policy
Page last updated: 6 July 2020
Futsal Oz centres are adhering to the framework provided by Sport & Recreation Victoria (SRV).
It is essential that all players/parents, clubs and teams review and implement these conditions before returning to Futsal Oz for either games or training.
Condition of Entry into Futsal Oz Stadiums
Sign-in to WeFroth App
All patrons entering a Futsal Oz venue must sign-in to the WeFroth App which is available on Android and Apple devices as well as online (web).
Signing into the WeFroth App will allow patrons a simple and touch-free experience to record attendance details while adhering to the Government's record keeping measures for venues.
Please note that it is a condition of entry that ALL patrons entering a Futsal Oz venue signs into the WeFroth App to record attendance. Patrons will be asked to leave the venue if they do not adhere to this condition of entry.
Download WeFroth App
- All patrons are required to sign-in to the WeFroth App for attendance to be recorded.
- Stay home if you or someone in your household are unwell.
- Spectators should not attend as outlined by SRV guidelines.
- Only ONE parent/guardian should attend their child's futsal session.
- Parents/guardians ARE required to sign-in to the WeFroth App.