School Holiday Program
Get the kids kicking these holidays in Futsal Oz’s popular School Holidays program. There’s a variety of games and competitions played each day, allowing your kids to sharpen their skills and learn new game-specific drills.
Held in our world-class futsal stadiums, coaches and staff offer a safe, educational and entertaining day of activities. Ideal for children aged 6-13 years old, coaches utilise all courts, dividing players up by a combination of skill and age.
Futsal Oz’s School Holdiays Program is the most fun a kid can have while brushing up on their skills, and most important, all children are welcome – from first-timers to advanced players!
See below for the Futsal Oz School Holidays Program timetable. For more information, contact us via this form and Futsal Oz will be in touch with you!
- Application form must be signed and completed by the child’s parents or guardians.
- Children are to be dropped off from 9am (9.30am start) and picked up by 3.30pm.
- Parents/guardians are required to sign in and out at the front desk unless other arrangements have been made.
- Players are required to bring a water bottle.
- Players must bring snacks for recess & lunch.
- Please note there is a cap of 16 kids per court therefore first in applicants will be accepted.